Looking for LO206 junior items

Buy & Sell Karting-Related Goods
Forum rules
Karting-related goods & services ONLY.
After 90 days, ads may be removed (you are welcome to repost if not sold).
If item(s) are not located in Calgary, location must be indicated in the Subject field.
You must put a phone number or email address in your ad for interested parties to contact you.
7dirty7
First Name: Andre
Last Name: Vicei
City/Town: Airdrie

Looking for LO206 junior items

Post by 7dirty7 »

Hi all,
Just getting my son started and will need various items.
yellow carb slide
Ballast
Transponder
Sprockets
Kart stand
Rain tires
Size 11 shoes
5x8- 6x12 enclosed trailer
And many other things that I probably don't know about yet.
Shoot me an email with what you have and how much you are asking for the items.

I'm in Airdrie.
Thanks!

[email protected]
Last edited by 7dirty7 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

GobSmacked2021
First Name: Ken
Last Name: Venner
City/Town: Calgary

Re: ISO LO206 yellow slide

Post by GobSmacked2021 »

I’ve got one. Call or text Ken at 403-614-2185. Cheers

7dirty7

Re: ISO LO206 items

Post by 7dirty7 »

Updated list

Jen and Don
First Name: Jennifer
Last Name: Cheung
City/Town: Sundre

Post by Jen and Don »

I have tons of lead. I also have a load of split sprockets in different ratio's. It's all at the track so can't say when I could actually have you look at the items.

Let me know if you can wait till spring and we could meet at the track. Don Gibson 403-636-0593

phil
First Name: phil
Last Name: haggerty
City/Town: high river

Post by phil »

Hi Andre. Welcome to the club. I'm assuming you will have someone running in Junior Briggs. Knowing what you have for a kart may help with knowing what you may want to have on hand for the season. The kart will need 6" rear wheels, and will run at a 50" maximum rear width. If it was previously ran as a senior, it will have 7" wheels, and the rear bumper, and axle may be too wide. As far as spares, it would be good to have a small selection of fasteners, a spare chain, a spare throttle cable, a set of aluminum wheels for rain tires. We have a pretty good membership, who are usually very willing to help out, so feel free to ask as many questions as possible. As a beginner the things you will need the most are patience, and a good sense of humor.

Phil

7dirty7

Post by 7dirty7 »

phil wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:48 am Hi Andre. Welcome to the club. I'm assuming you will have someone running in Junior Briggs. Knowing what you have for a kart may help with knowing what you may want to have on hand for the season. The kart will need 6" rear wheels, and will run at a 50" maximum rear width. If it was previously ran as a senior, it will have 7" wheels, and the rear bumper, and axle may be too wide. As far as spares, it would be good to have a small selection of fasteners, a spare chain, a spare throttle cable, a set of aluminum wheels for rain tires. We have a pretty good membership, who are usually very willing to help out, so feel free to ask as many questions as possible. As a beginner the things you will need the most are patience, and a good sense of humor.

Phil
Hi and thanks for the info,
it will be run in the junior Briggs class, has the 6 inch wheels and 50" rear end. We have been picking up pieces here and there but still need lots. So far the reception we've had by the members has been great! We look forward to meet all of you this season :)
Andre