JR Class Summer Camp (Unofficial)

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Dylan58
First Name: Dylan
Last Name: Waller
City/Town: Airdrie

JR Class Summer Camp (Unofficial)

Post by Dylan58 »

HI Everyone,

I have been working with the JR1 Parents on trying to arrange a Summer Camp for the kids. After much discussion, we decided to hold an "Unofficial" Summer Camp. This will be run as a T&T session to avoid insurance and supervision issues. The proposed dates are July 16-19 from 9:00am - 4:00pm each day.

The Parents are responsible for looking after their own kids and karts or making arrangements for someone else to do it for them. We will do some in-class instruction, on track instruction, and make it a really fun time and a great opportunity for a lot of seat time.

If interested, please let me know. Maybe post in the JR1 forum.

Thanks
Casey

Rocki

Re: JR Class Summer Camp (Unofficial)

Post by Rocki »

Interested for my Jr 2 ( 4 stroke ) driver, what level of help / instruction will be available & will there be any costs? I know we have to supply all equipment & gear.

Regards, rocki out.

Niksic

Re: JR Class Summer Camp (Unofficial)

Post by Niksic »

Hello

Kyle is avaiable for the camp, I have to work but I will arrange someone to attend with him.

Milan