Junior 2 & Mini Max - Meeting & Racers List

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
Gil & James
First Name: Gil
Last Name: Altamirano
City/Town: Calgary

Junior 2 & Mini Max - Meeting & Racers List

Post by Gil & James »

Good Day,

My name is Gil Altamirano and I am pleased to be the Junior 2 Representative. I would like to set up a meeting for all Junior 2 & Mini Max racers and parents to provide information on our class as we begin to prepare for our 2015 racing season at our new facility. Please provide me with your Names, Racers Names, email and phone number so I can contact our group for our first meeting for our 2015 season.

Please contact me by email [email protected] or cell 587-437-0034.

Respectfully,

Gil M. Altamirano - Class Representative.

Junior 2 Briggs

1. Jill - # 7, # 8, # 81X
2. Kurtis - # 88
3. Logan - # 31
4. Naomi
5. Levi - # 131
6. Steven
7. Paul - # 43
8. Tyler S. - # 57
9. Colby - # 44

Mini Max Rotax

1. Tyler # (1)85, # 185, # 85
2. Paul - # 43
3. James # 8, # 181
4. Blake
5. Connor - # 212 or # 12
6. Spenser - # 17
Last edited by Gil & James on Sun May 10, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Gil & James

Re: Junior 2 & Mini Max - Meeting & Racers List

Post by Gil & James »

Hello,

The start of the race year is coming soon and we are starting to look good in the number of racing competitors in the Junior 2 (9 racers) and Rotax Mini Max (6 racers) classes.

Please also email me the kart # number you plan to place on your kart to make sure it is available.

All the Best,

Gil

Gil & James

Re: Junior 2 & Mini Max - Meeting & Racers List

Post by Gil & James »

Hi,

I have updated the kart numbers for most racers (see first posting). Some of the numbers were obtained from past Mylap records. If they are incorrect or you would like another number for your kart this 2015 race season, please let me know.

Thank you.

Gil