And that’s a wrap!

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
GobSmacked2021
First Name: Ken
Last Name: Venner
City/Town: Calgary

And that’s a wrap!

Post by GobSmacked2021 »

Hey all. Just wanted to stick a pin in 2022 Season by congratulating all the Junior Briggs racers and their families/support crews. This was our first season in the sport and man did we ever learn a lot! Tamara & I are very impressed with the CKRC track, executives, officials and volunteers. The Club is full of such a great group folks that are fast becoming part of our extended family. And we really enjoyed watching Julian grow and progress along with all the other racers in the class. Can’t wait for next year! Ken & Tamara

phil
First Name: phil
Last Name: haggerty
City/Town: high river

Re: And that’s a wrap!

Post by phil »

Well said Ken! This class has shown some great growth this season, both in terms of numbers, and ability. I believe there's a good chance of maintaining 15 plus entries for next year also. I think there may be a few that move up to senior, or switch focus to two stroke, but this will be a very competitive class for sure. Good luck to all, and a safe and relaxing off season.

Phil

Sheriff525
First Name: Lane
Last Name: Trim
City/Town: Calgary

Re: And that’s a wrap!

Post by Sheriff525 »

It was a pleasure to compete with all of you. Looking forward to next year as well! TEAM TRIM
Lane Trim #93 - Briggs Masters
Team Trim Racing