4 Stroke Drivers Mailing list

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
jack_sree
First Name: Jack
Last Name: Sreekumar
City/Town: Calgary

4 Stroke Drivers Mailing list

Post by jack_sree »

Hey fellow Briggs Drivers,

I am wondering if you would like to be on a mailing list where we can all get notified when a few drivers are going to be out at the track.

I know you can always show up and hope for the best but I find that if we can get a few consistent faces out it can accelerate learning and building of this community.

We had a lot of new members join last year but not enough people racing. If there are any other ideas out there that can help you race. I am all ears.

This is how it will work:
1- Leave your email on here.
2- If you are going out and want me to send an email out, text or email me: [email protected] or 4034708727

Thanks,
Jack

Mark
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Hillier

Re: 4 Stroke Drivers Mailing list

Post by Mark »

Jack,

The “Race Day and Track Info” forum is precisely for this purpose -albeit in a general way and not specific to 4-Strokes.

Not sure if you’re asking because you want another certified marshal to watch you on track or other but of course there are the T&T nights for that.
Mark Hillier #44 VLR Senior, Shifter

jack_sree

Post by jack_sree »

Well I think the forums is great but not enough people check it or post when heading our. People currently just head out there and chance it. I think once you have done enough laps, you need some experience in bumper to bumper running and friends to help you find some pace. Hence the 4 Stroke only thread, since I run 4 stroke.

I am just trying something. I realise the timing of a mailing list of getting together during these times seems ill timed.
Haha.
:lol:

jack_sree

Post by jack_sree »

Going out tomorrow evening to do some running. Hope to see some folks out.