Trading card update Sept 29th 2016

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
pauldeadman
First Name: paul
Last Name: deadman
City/Town: Okotoks

Trading card update Sept 29th 2016

Post by pauldeadman »

Hi all,

I have 99% of everyone so Brian Taylor hurry up and send me yours :)

The cost for these cards will be approx $20 per driver. The total cost is approx $450 (If anyone would like to sponsor! We can include your logo on the cards)

This is for a set of cards including all drivers and 30 individual cards to hand out to friends, grandparents etc

Please let me know via email - [email protected] - if you do not wish to pay this or be part of the project. Time is against us a little bit for the Nov 5th banquet so I will push ahead with this if I do not here from you by Monday Oct 3rd.

Hopefully everyone is on board. I would also like a photo taken of a pose for the card. I can arrange for a photographer to do this if we can get all the kids together at one location in Calgary, It shouldn't take more than an hour to do and would really make the cards nice. Again please let me know via email if you are against this idea.

I will update you all further next week.

thanks
Paul

pauldeadman
First Name: paul
Last Name: deadman
City/Town: Okotoks

Re: Trading card update Oct 4th 2016

Post by pauldeadman »

HI all,

I have sent an email to all participates, please check your personal and work inbox's.

If you have not received it and want to be part of the trading cards please let me know by Oct 7th.

thanks
Paul
[email protected]