2019 J1 Rep - Paul Deadman

Forum rules
The forums are a place for open discussion of karting topics. Please respect the opinions of others. No name calling, abuse, bashing etc. of any sort will be tolerated and offending posts will be removed and offenders sanctioned at the discretion of the webmaster or the executive. All posted materials, text, etc. become the property of the CKRC and may be displayed or removed at the discretion of the CKRC.
pauldeadman
First Name: paul
Last Name: deadman
City/Town: Okotoks

2019 J1 Rep - Paul Deadman

Post by pauldeadman »

Hello,

Welcome to the 2019 season! My name is Paul Deadman and I will be your Junior 1 rep for 2019.

I would like to welcome all the new Junior 1 drivers and parents to the club. If you do not know me, my son George #30 currently races J1.

We have been part of club since day one at Strathmore and we have had an amazing few years. The club has a great atmosphere and race days are the best fun in the sun :)

A couple of quick mentions -

1. We have a club meeting on April 16th, i would strongly advise going to see what will be happening within the club this year. Details are on the main webpage.
2. New regulations mean all drivers will need the new push back bumper system fitted to their kart. This will be discussed at the meeting.

Please feel free to reach out to me via the forum or text/call 403 831 six zero nine four. I will do my best to help out and point you in the right direction.

Here's to a fun, safe season!

all the best
Paul