Page 1 of 1

ISO complete LO206 engine orange tag (Budget friendly)

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2026 6:19 pm
by Youngy_88
- to suit Briggs masters.
Looking to see whats out there for “budget friendly” options
used complete LO206 engine orange tag (carb,header,silencer,clutch)
As long as the bottom end has decent life left in it and the top end has a few races in it.
Will be doing a winter rebuild/refurbish project on my kart anyway.

Working on getting myself set up for Briggs masters in ‘27 and potentially some on track time this year.

Thanks,
Chris
780-608-6604

Re: ISO used roller/ complete LO206 engine/ or complete kart for Briggs masters. (Budget friendly)

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2026 5:52 pm
by Gflink
I will have a Briggs engine in the coming months.

Re: ISO complete LO206 engine orange tag (Budget friendly)

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2026 8:06 pm
by Youngy_88
Orange tag?

Re: ISO complete LO206 engine orange tag (Budget friendly)

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 5:35 am
by Nickav2025
Hi, I have a complete one ready to go. I can bring it to the track this weekend.

Thanks, Nick.
4039030902