We will be holding a general Club meeting on Thursday November 7, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the training room at Tundra Solutions, West building 3200 118 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 3X1.
Please park at the west side of the building and enter from the front of the building, the meeting will be in the training room. Please bring a non-perishable food item for the veteran’s food bank.
Items will include:
- – Voting on our 2020 capital budget, we have various facility improvements planned.
- – Update on our Club House project and grant application.
- – Special resolution on a exceptional member
- – 2020 tentative race calendar
- – 2020 Tires & 2021 tire options
- – Preliminary Financials
- – Analysis of key data for 2019
- – Member fee proposal for 2020
- – Election of the 2020 Executive
- – Other items
We will be moving our annual AGM to Feb 2020, date to be posted in the new Year, as we need to present final audited financials for that meeting as well as elect the new executive.