The January 2020 meeting of the CKRC was held on the 29th at 6pm.
Minutes are available to club members at the Clubhouse Forum.
Meeting Highlights …
– An exciting deal with BRP-Rotax was approved for the Rotax classes. Rotax karts will use Mojo dry tires in 2020-2021. Other classes will not be effected in 2020.
– Tickets to ROK the Rio for the VLR classes will be decided at the June, August, and September double-header race weekends.
– Paving and track changes were approved.
– Race direction for 2020 will start CCW and finish (including Enduro) in the CW direction. The race schedule has been updated.
– Driver development sessions are being planned.
– Call for class representatives and help with the marketing team will be made.
– Fees for 2020 were decided, membership registration should be up soon on MotorsportReg.
– ASN Canada have split from FIA. We will use the 2019 ASN rule set with Club level modifications.