Facility Closure May 12-22
More exciting news!
- Our long awaited track repairs and reconfiguration work will commence tomorrow May 12 until May 22. During this period the facility will be closed to all members as we will be pushing the maximum 15 person limit.
- We also have crews working on landscaping and washroom repairs. If you must absolutely access your trailer/sea can during this time period please contact our manager Fred Causer for approval.
- We have re-submitted our application to the City of Strathmore to open under new provincial Covid-19 guidelines and are waiting for approval. We feel confident, but not certain, of a early June limited opening of the track for testing and training – stay tuned.
- Our membership number stand now at 172!
- Exciting news and press release of a new CKRC Title sponsor is in the works – Great work from our VP Dan Peet!
Stay safe – stay positive!